Brentwood School District
As of Oct. 15, 2020:
- Phase 1: Kindergarten through first grade traditional program students began in-person instruction on Sept. 21, 2020.
- Phase 2: Students in grades 2-3 will begin in-person instruction on Oct. 5, 2020.
- Phase 3: Students in grades 4-5 will begin in-person instruction on Oct. 12, 2020.
- Phase 4: Middle school students will still follow the original reopening schedule and will return at the end of first quarter on Oct. 26, 2020.
- Phase 5: High school students will return to the building on Nov. 10, 2020.
For more information, refer to Brentwood School District's 2020-2021 Re-Entry Plan.
How are special education services being provided?
What learning platforms and instructional delivery models are used, and how do they support students receiving special education services?
What are the district's health and safety procedures and how are they implemented in the special education setting?
What are daily routines and procedures for social distancing?
What do I need to know for students who receive transportation as a related service?