Hancock Place School District
- Hancock Place Elementary students in grades K-2 returned to school on Sept. 17, 2020.
- Hancock Place Elementary students in grades 3-5 returned to school on Sept. 24, 2020.
- Hancock Place Middle School students returned to school on Oct. 8, 2020.
- The elementary and middle schools are scheduled to open, provide instruction, services, and support five days per week back to the regularly scheduled school day.
- Hancock Place High School students will return to school on Oct. 22, 2020.
How are special education services being provided?
What learning platforms and instructional delivery models are used, and how do they support students receiving special education services?
What are the district's health and safety procedures and how are they implemented in the special education setting?
What are daily routines and procedures for social distancing?
What do I need to know for students who receive transportation as a related service?
Community Support & Outreach