Lunch & Learn
Special School District’s Family and Community Engagement (FACE) department is excited to offer a virtual Lunch & Learn series for SSD families and stakeholders. The series, which will involve community organizations sharing information about their work, will continue during the 2022-23 school year and take place from 11:30 AM - Noon.
Representatives from three community organizations and three SSD departments will participate in order to increase awareness about their agencies or programs and make connections with those in our SSD community who may benefit from their programs and services.
Features in the 2022-23 Lunch & Learn Series are:
- SSD Transition department - Sept. 28, 2022
- SSD Family and Community Engagement (FACE), Activities for Family Engagement Month - Oct. 26, 2022
- Recreation Council of Greater St. Louis, Summer Resources - Dec. 15, 2022
- Productive Living Board (PLB), Resources for Families - Jan. 25, 2023
- SSD Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) department - Feb. 22, 2023
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - April 26, 2023
- SSD Family and Community Engagement (FACE), Summer Engagement Activities - May 24, 2023
Each event is held virtually through YouTube Live. To access the video, please click on the organization's name in the list above. The videos will not be available to view until their scheduled date and time.