North Tech is committed to preparing students for the future. Digital Citizenship plays an integral role in that preparation. Below are nine themes of Digital Citizenship that apply to the digital world and will be reviewed as lessons in our One-to-One Initiative.
- Digital Security – Protect your safety online.
- Digital Health & Wellness – Physical & psychological well-being in a digital world.
- Digital Rights & Responsibilities – You have freedom on the Internet but also a responsibility to act responsibly.
- Digital Law – The lawful use of technology & content found online.
- Digital Etiquette – Using technology following a respectable code of conduct.
- Digital Literacy – Ongoing education on how to use digital technologies.
- Digital Communication – Sharing information online properly and safely.
- Digital Commerce – Buying and selling goods online safely.
- Digital Access – The principle that not everyone has equal access to technology.