Where has the time gone? Summer is winding down and the 2017-2018 school year is quickly approaching. We hope you have found some time to relax with your family.
We have several additions to Litzsinger Staff this year. Anne Castro, Jamie Kopp, Katie O’Rourke, and Sarah Skocik will be joining us as classroom teachers. Skyler Brussee will be our new music teacher and Chrystal Pace will join the paraprofessional team.
By now you should’ve received your child’s enrollment packet in the mail. Enclosed in the packet you will find.
- Open House Invitation
- Information regarding access to the Parent Portal and step-by-step directions for completing electronic registration.
- Online registration should only take 10-15 minutes to complete
- Registration does not have to be completed in one sitting. Your progress is saved as you go.
- The Parent Portal works on most internet-enabled devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- The Web address for Parent Portal is https://sdm.sisk12.com/ssd360
- If you need assistance or access to a computer you are welcome to complete the online registration in person at school. Please call 314-989-8800 to schedule an appointment. Computers will also be available during Open House on August 10.
- A packet with the blue cover containing forms that are not able to be completed online and require a written response from you. Please sign and return these forms with your child on the first day of school.
- The 2017-2018 School Year Calendar
- 2017-2018 Important dates to remember
- Procedural Safeguards Notice
- Teacher’s supply list (if needed)
Once again Litzsinger School is participating in a Universal Lunch and School Breakfast Program. Breakfast and lunch will be available to all students regardless of eligibility at no charge. Additional food items (e.g. extra milk or entrée) may be purchased. You can add money to your child’s account through the Parent Portal or by sending cash or check to school with your child.
Our school is one where students thrive under the guidance of dedicated, professional and genuinely caring staff. Each student is an important member of our school community. We are honored to have your child in attendance. Please contact us at 314.989.8800 if you have questions or need additional information.
We look forward to seeing all students on August 14!